Tuesday 20 August 2013

Smashbox Bestsellers - The Try Me Kit


Smashbox Bestsellers



Keeping in line with my August posts Tuesdays means trial size multi pack reviews. Today I am going to share my thoughts on the best seller trial size products from Smashbox. I have not been a regular user of smashbox so I was excited when I saw this pack. It contains all the best selling products they have on offer. Each product is trial size but the size is enough to give you a change to develop an informed opinion. Titled the TRY IT KIT it really is a great way to have a go with smash box. 

The collection of Smashbox superstars in Irresistable Try-Me sizes contains: 

  • Photo Finish Foundation Primer


This is the original foundation primer as Smashbox do other variations now such as a sensitive or correcting but this is the one I go back to. Easy to apply, so smooth and leaves skin foundation ready. Skin is silky and foundation is easily applied. Lovely!
  • Photo Finish Lid Primer


Still in the Photo Finish family but for eye-shadow prep. This didn’t impress me, nothing startling here and I would prefer Urban Decay’s eye shadow primer.
  • Limitless Eye Liner



Nice eye liner which didn’t drag on the eye lid and didn’t run. Nothing special.
  • Full Exposure Mascara in jet Black



An amazing mascara with a great brush, is buildable and truly black!
  • Lip Enhancing  Gloss in Illume


Nice lip gloss but a tad gloopy, can be a bit sticky but a lovely shade.


Over all I found this set a great opportunity to try out some of Smashbox favourites and best-sellers. An eye-shadow duo would have been a major bonus if it was included however I was generally happy with what I received. Priced at 25euro approximately I would recommend this to any one who is interested in trying these products. For more information HAVE A LOOK HERE

I really hope you found this post helpful. 

Until tomorrow be good (",) 

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment