Tuesday 13 August 2013

Hi Shi 3 Step Discovery Kit

Hi Shi 3 Step Discovery Kit 
**********************************************





Hi Shi 3Step Dicovery Kit 
Being Irish I am blessed with Celtic skin. This means that I am pale, pale and pink with a good dose of freckles . In the sun I burn and when I say burn I mean burn pink and it is very raw and painful. For this reason I tend not to tan at all. If I do it's just because ally freckles join together and become one big freckle! It comes as no surprise then that I have tried many a fake tan, therefore this week my trail size packs focus on fake tan. I have tried and tested many tan and I have to say this is one of the best! 
He Shi fake tan has been the popular choice for many but like all cosmetic products it is always great to try a small amount and be able to not spend a whole lot of money and then make up your mind. He Shi offer this 3 step discovery kit that offers us just that.

He-Shi Discovery Kit Contains:-
He-Shi Exfoliating Bodywash 50ml

This is a rich effective exfoliator that removes dead skin and gently polishes the skin. It smells amazing with a little hint of strawberries. Even if your not tanning this is a lovely body wash. 
He-Shi Express Liquid Tan 50ml

This is a tuned liquid tan that goes on to the skin really well. The dark tint really helps to ensure a steak free tan. There is no strong smell like other tans. The one thing I really like about this tan is the fact that it wears off really well. Over all it is a nice bronzed shade that can be subtle or built upon depending on the number of applications.  He-Shi Miniature Tanning Mitt Soft and strong - what more can you ask for ! 

He-Shi Day to Day Gradual Tan 50ml
A rich moisturising lotion with a hint of colour. Great for a mid week freshen up for your colour. Is not stick, streaky or strong smelling.  This is the perfect kit to create a golden tan yet keeping your skin in really good condition. - Is Ecocert approved with 100% Natural DHA - Is odourless + streak free - Is suitable for face and body - Is Paraben Free + Alcohol Free - Is pH balanced for sensitive skin - Is long lasting with its moisture lock technology infused within the range I have used this discovery kit and went on to buy the full set in full size products so I think that is recommendation enough- this is a good tanning range!  Do you use fake tan and if so what products do u use? Please leave a comment below telling me about your chosen products.  Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment