Wednesday 21 August 2013

Hair Day

Hair Day 

************************



Hair day! This week I have been trying a few products from the Macadamia Natural Oil Collection. I have tried the hair treatment from this range and was really impressed. For this reason I was excited to try a few more products from the same range. It is a little difficult to source these products so I had to buy online so once my order was placed I was excited for my delivery (I purchased my products from amazon.co.uk which is always reliable).

 

Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo


 This was the first product I tried. I was a little sceptical when trying this as I was afraid that oil would be a little heavy for my hair and maybe it would weigh it down a little. I was nicely surprised when in fact the opposite happened.

First impressions, this shampoo smells really nice. It has a rich consistency but is light to the tough (as in it is not glubly or heavy). When applied to the hair it lathers up really well and lots of bubbles are created – I like this in a shampoo as it gives me a feeling that a good cleansing is in operation. It also rises really easily.

This Shampoo is designed to add moisture and protection to all hair types and is said to be rejuvenating especially for dry, damaged hair. My hair is colour treated and has ombre on the ends so I was hoping for rejuvenation! It worked …..my hair was soft and shiny and felt in really good condition. Some of the characteristics of this shampoo include:
·         Sulphate and paraben free
·         Gently cleanses chemically treated, damaged hair
·         Replenishes moisture with no heavy build-up
·         Builds protection from harsh daily environmental elements

All of these properties are welcome when using shampoo. I really enjoyed using this product and will be repurchasing it.

Nourishing Leave in Cream


Again, a little dubious a leave in cream as I really don’t like any products that weigh down my hair I was nicely surprised by my findings. It is really nice. This Nourishing Leave-In Cream is a leave-in texturizing conditioner for taming unruly, difficult to manage hair. I left my hair soft and easy to style. I only needed a little blob. I can honestly say it is one of my favourite conditioners.
·         Detangles and tames the most unruly locks
·         Adds silky softness & shine
·         UV protection extends the life of color treatments

In short this is just a really good product that I will continue to use.

I was really impressed by the hair treatment from this range and I was equally impressed by the shampoo and leave in conditioner.
I intend to use the shampoo twice a week and alternate it with my current favourite volume shampoo and hope this will keep my locks in good condition.

Hope you found this post helpful.

Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment