Monday 19 August 2013

Ciaté Caviar Manicure - Mother of Pearl



Ciaté Caviar Manicure in Mother of Pearl 




Monday means Nails! Today I want to share a little something special as far as nails are concerned – Ciaté Caviar Manicure in Mother of Peal. This is a really delicate looking manicure that can be worn for a special occasion or simply on the ring ringer. Priced at approximately €22 it is on the high end of the price scale but it is as I mentioned rather special.


This is a three dimensional manicure, it has shine and gloss and can looks more like a salon manicure then a home job.
 Each pack contains
  • ·         13.5ml - Snow Virgin Nail Polish
  • ·         20g - Holographic Caviar Pearls
  • ·         A little funnel
  • ·         Instruction leaflet



The process of application is actually really simple compared to what I thought it would be. 
The steps included;

Step 1
Clean your nails – using an acetone free nail polish remover, remove all polish. I use acetone free just because it is gentler on the nails. Wash your hands.

Step 2
Paint one coat of the Snow Virgin Nail Polish on each nail. One of the things I like about the sets offered by Ciate is that the nail polishes which come with the sets are all beautiful individually. They are rich and strong wearing meaning you can easily wear them on their own. One each nail is polished leave to dry for a few minutes. This polish in particular is really nice. I find it so difficult to find a nice white nail polish and this one is by the best I have found.

Step 3
This step needs to be completed nail by nail. Place the plastic tray which comes as part of the packaging under your hand (the hand that you intend to paint the nails). Paint one nail. Take the Holographic Caviar Pearls pot and gently tip the pearls on to the nails ensuring the excess pearls fall into the plastic tray. Do this for each individual nail – paint and pearl, paint and pearl!


Step 4
All the excess pearls will now be in the plastic tray. Place the funnel in the pot containing and pearls and pour the excess from the tray back in to pot and hey presto no waste!!



Step 5
Paint each nail with a fast drying strong top coat. I think this helps the pearls to set better and ensure your manicure will last longer.


That’s it! Your Mother of Pearl Caviar Manicure is complete. I find that by using the top coat (I am a big fan of Seche Vite fast drying top coat) the manicure really does last and less pearls fall off. I really like this manicure, the pearls tend to pick the light or colours around them so they are glossy and shiny.



Please excuse my little chubby fingers - my sister likes to tell me they resemble a sausage.
There are a number of alternatives to this set offered by ciate, for example both Top Shop and River Island offer a similar product – CLICK HERE 
 – I have tried the river island version which was good but did not have great staying power.

So there you have it, Mondays Nails. I really hope you enjoyed this post and if you have tried or intend to try this manicure or a similar manicure please leave a comment below telling me your thought.

Hope you have a good week


P.S COMPETITION TIME STILL RUNNING CLICK HERE

Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment