Tuesday 11 June 2013

Seche Vite Professional Top Coat





Seche Vite Professional Top Coat 
-----
This fast drying top coat for your nails is truly a great little find!  As an avid nail polish wear I change my colour of polish do regularly that I needed a fast frying top coat that would be kind to my nails, be fast drying and be long wearing. Seche Vite does all of this.  The formula of this top coat is designed to work it's way through or penetrate its way right through to the base coat of the nail and transform the layers of base coat, polish and the top coat to one solid layer. It really does this - after a few days the polish tends to come off in one large piece (apologies my description is not the best but I do hope you understand)  I also really like the staying power of this product. It does not chip or break and does last days - I tend to change the colour of my polish often so I have had it on maybe 3 to4 days with no chips. It has a semi gloss finish, is easy to apply and has no strong smell.  Over all a great little find for your manicure bag! Here are a few little creations of mine, all using this product as the top coat. 


Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment