Tuesday 7 May 2013

Perfect Blur by Garnier


Perfect Blur by Garnier


I found this product by chance while picking up a few bits and pieces from my local Boots store (drug store).The packaging is very eye catching and if I am being honest it was the pink shiny box that grabbed my attention. I have never been a “primer” user in the past so I was excited to see if this product really did add a new dimension to my make up look.
This product claims to “smoothing perfecting primer” and have an optical effect. In 5 seconds the little potion claims to visibly blur



  • ·         Wrinkles
  • ·         Imperfections
  • ·         Open Pores
  • ·         Shine

In addition to all of this it contains light reflectors to make sure natural light hits your face at the very best possible angle.
I have been using this product for over two weeks now and I have to say I like it!
On first use I noticed the tube was really easy to use! The applicator is really thin which means that only a small amount comes out – believe it or not this is an advantage as there is little or no wastage. The consistency of the primer is really light, almost as if it contains air or is a mouse like consistency.


 It is amazingly light on the skin and just glides over the skin. I it does not feel wet or messy which means once it is applied to the skin it is absorbed straight away. It is advised to apply after your day cream which I did.
Once applied I have to admit that my skin felt smoother and I did notice a blurring effect on my skin. Little areas of redness or pigmented skin were dulled down a little. I am not sure about the area of wrinkles or open pores as they are not a major issue for me at the moment (thank god!). I also noticed that shine was reduced and this continued throughout the day. I found this product also worked really well as a base for my makeup. My foundation did look a little better and I found it last looking well all day.




My first impressions of this product are good. I have used it and will continue to use as it has found a home in my makeup bag beside my foundation for now.


XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment