Monday 22 April 2013


Products I love Challenge

This week I am setting myself a little challenge! For the next seven days I am hoping to write one post a new post each day showing one product that I have found recently, I have really enjoyed using and would highly recommend. True to my blogs name I hope to show a few “Great Little Finds”!

At his point I just want to add all products I mention in my post I have bought and paid for myself. I always give an honest truthful opinion.

Product I Love Today – Day 1


  • TOPSHOP Lipstick in Tease


Oh what a pretty lippy! This is the ultimate Barbie pink shade of lipstick. Never really a user of TOPSHOP make up I has been seriously impressed with this lippy.

This lipstick is a matt finish lipstick and is moisturising for the lips. I really like the matt finish. It is matt but in not drying and the shade of pink gives a bright look to the lips. It is also really long wearing which means that I don’t need to keep reapplying.

The shade of pink is really bright but not cheap and tacky looking. The more you apply the richer the pink shade you can achieve. It is a really nice just worn alone but also really pretty to add a clear or very pale gloss to add a shine.

So many people have complimented this lippy when I have worn it. I can honestly say this lipstick will be a definite in my makeup bag for the spring/summer months to come.


Have you recently been using a lipstick you love? Do tell me about it...... I absolutely love to hear about new finds. Please leave a comment below telling me.

Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment