Monday 29 April 2013

Product I love Today - Day 7


Products I love Challenge





This week I am setting myself a little challenge! For the next seven days I am hoping to write one post a new post each day showing one product that I have found recently, I have really enjoyed using and would highly recommend. True to my blogs name I hope to show a few “Great Little Finds”!

Product I love Today - Day 7 

Nivea Lip Butter 






Again a product that so many people have loved, recommended and repurchased again and again. Nivea Lip Butter's are a must have product in my handbag and on my night stand. I have the two varieties vanilla and macadamia and raspberry rose. 











These lip butters are so luxurious on the lips. The are not sticky, they condition the lips and smell amazing. They give a really nice sheen to the lips and leave them feeling so soft. This lip better is such good value for money - a good quality lip balm that can be used as a conditioning base for lipstick or in its own. Every makeup bag should contain one Kiss mark

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment