Sunday 28 April 2013

Product I love Today - Day 6



Products I love Challenge





This week I am setting myself a little challenge! For the next seven days I am hoping to write one post a new post each day showing one product that I have found recently, I have really enjoyed using and would highly recommend. True to my blogs name I hope to show a few “Great Little Finds”!

Product I love Today - Day 6

MAC Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator 



I generally do not use skin care products from MAC except the eye makeup remover as when you use as much Mac eyes shadow as I do it only makes sense to use it! I was excited when I saw this product advertised; just the words volcanic and exfoliator in the same sentence conjured up so many thoughts. I always exfoliate my skin as I agree with all the benefits we are told of exfoliation – bright skin, less breakouts and over all brighter skin. 
This product is really good! First thing that hit me was the colour – it is a dark sliver/black colour with is strangely appealing. I just could not wait to slap it on my face! The consistency is rough, it consists of tiny particles of fine sugar that act to unclog the pores and remove dead skin cells. 

It is rough but not harsh and this is one of the reasons I really like this product so much. It has a dual purpose in that it can act as a cleanser also as it foams when rubbed into the skin and water is applied. This product is from the mineralize range therefore it is packed with minerals and this must be the reason my skin is so soft after use. I also found this exfoliator excellent to use on elbow or knees when I am trying to exfoliate before applying tan. 
 Over all I really like this product. I find it effective yet gentle on the skin. It really does remove dead skin cells and leaves the skin bright. 


What exfoliator do you use? Please leave a comment as I love to try new products. Thanks for reading my post and I hope you find it helpful 


Xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment