Saturday 6 April 2013

Hello – Thank You – Good Luck

Hello – Thank You – Good Luck

So this post is just a little update and a thank you!

I have been developing my blog now for over 7 months and I have to admit I genuinely love every moment I spend thinking about the blog, compiling info for my blog, taking photographs (however basic they may be in comparison to other peoples blogs)  and writing my blog posts. This was something I have wanted to do for some time now and I am so glad I have started.

I have always said I would be happy if one or two or ten or how many people took the time to read or merely glance at my posts. I am really thankful to you.

I hope to continue searching for what I call “GREAT LITTLE FINDS” and I hope to continue to share them with you.


If you are interested here are the places you can find me (“,)


Twitter =   @judithg80


Instagram =   Judithg80



Facebook  =  Click Here

Bloglovin = CLICK HERE

Last Thing

I will have a competition running on my page for a goodie bag full of great little find in the next few days.. 
To be in with a chance all you have to do is follow the instructions I will post later today .This competition is open to every one. 

Best of luck AND Thank you for reading  my post

XOXO 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Agh THANK YOU so so much, that is genuinely really appreciated

      xoxo

      Delete