Wednesday 13 March 2013

Model Co Fibre Lash Brush On False Lashes

Every body who knows me or even thinks they know me are aware of my slight obsession with all things mascara,eyelashes and eyes in general. Keeping this in mind you can imagine how excited I was to try out Model Co Fibre Lash Brush On Mascara.............

Ok this product claims to provide the user with brush on false lashes in the form of mascara. You are given a black mascara which you apply first. Then you brush on the white fibres which for me resembled a consistency similar to cotton candy. This is followed up by another layer of the black mascara. You repeat this process until you reach the volume and desired looked you want. I followed each step for two cycles.

The results were, in my opinion, mixed. First off this product does build volume and it was noticeable. However I did not like the feel of this product in my eyelashes. It did feel heavy and clumpy on my eye lashes and my eye lashes tended to slightly stick together when I blinked! Big eyelashes yes please, stuck together eyes no thanks .

Over all I was disappointed with this product it is relatively expensive for the results. I think I shall stick to my favourite mascara of the moment ( Benefits they're real)

Have you tried a product with excitement but the experience did not love up to expectations ?? Please leave a comment sharing your experience

Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment