Monday 11 February 2013

Bling it on Leather and Skulls from Nails Inc



Bling It on Black Leather and Skulls
By Nails Inc 

When I saw this polish and embellishment kit being introduced by Nails Inc (who happen to be my favourite nail brand) I simply had to have it. In the days following its release it sold out almost immediately so I had to wait a couple of weeks as I don’t live near a stockist.

OH ...how worth the wait. The concept behind the leather is inspired by the spring summer 2013 fashion trends for leather and texture. It is fresh, new and incorporates lots of element of the nail art trends that can be seen so widely.

The complete collection consists of 

vBling it on Black Leather and Skulls – black leather effect polish with sliver skull embellishments

v Bling it on Rebel – Mulberry Red Polish with sliver skull embellishments, stormy coloutred Swarovski crystals and studs. ------I want this !!!

v Bling it on Tan Leather and Skulls – tan leather effect polish with gold skull embellishments
With all 3 options comes nail glue and application stick. 

My experience of the Bling it on Black Leather and Skulls was really exciting. As strange as it may seem exciting is a good way to describe it. The polish goes on glossy and clean. Then the exciting part................as the polish dries it really does start to look a lot like leather. It took me 2 even coats to get my desired consistency. Once it had dried it does really look more and more like leather and it has a very different texture and feel. It has a somewhat of a matt finish and feels uneven to the touch. You get 4 sliver skulls with the pack, nail glue and an applicator stick. It is extremely easy to pop on the skull embellishment. One great advantage of this kit is that the polish has a really good staying power. I had no chips for 4 to 5 days, I think in the end I only took off the polish as I fancied a change of colour rather than it being a must do to shappy appearance or chips. 





Overall I like this polish. I would love to try the other colours in particular the mulberry as I like deep red shades and the embellishments that come with the kit are a little more me then skulls. Also as can be seen from the photograph i have short fingers and smallish nails so the skulls kind of took over the whole nail, but then again this is just me. Priced at €24 or £19 it is rather on the expensive side but a definite treat for yourself.

Recently launched  is the Bling It On Romance. This little set is now proudly perched at the top of my nail wish list. 


What is your favourite nail trend at the moment? Please let me know by leaving a comment below.


Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh I did a post on this polish along with the feathers range thats out at the moment and I want to get the bling it on romance too,it's so pretty.. I love nails inc :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the feather post you done was excellent, there are just too many Nails Inc products I love and want........oh nail fairy god mother !! hope your having a good monday
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete