Wednesday 26 December 2012

St Stephens Day here in Ireland / Boxing Day in many other parts of the wold. A day for the fire and couch and getting well and truly engrossed in all things Bloggy (",)
So for the last few weeks I have been working on a face book page GreatLittleFinds where I concentrated on all my little gems and finds. I really am honest with my recommendations so here we go ......................

New Kérastase Elixir

Got this product as part of the Kérastase Christmas gift set from the ever fabulous profile hair design salon. I regularly use the Kerastase Reflection range for colour treated hair so this was an added bonus. Have to say it’s fabulous and gives other known brand hair oils a fun for their money. Hair is full of body, bouncy and just in general feels really nice. You only need a small amount so it will last ages. The gifts sets are hard to find now as big in demand but as mentioned try Profile or beautyfeatures.ie - a great website 
 
 FYI - Just so you can judge the relevance of my elixir to your own hair - My hair type is generally normal, I have lots of hair and it has a natural kink but at the mo I choose to style it with lots and lots of volume

No comments:

Post a Comment